Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A little about me!

This blog is still new and you may want to know a little bit more about me. I found this and thought it would be fun to post up for you all!'

A.   Age: 22
B.    Bed size:  Queen works for me!
C.   Chore you hate: I do NOT like to dust haha! Anything but that.
D.   Dogs: I don't have one but I do like them. I have a cat though :)
E.    Essential start to your day: Coffee is a must for me in the morning. After I do that then my world begins
F.  Favorite color:  Blue and Red
G.  Gold or silver: I think gold makes a lot of $$$ so gold!
H.  Height: I am 5'9
I.   Instruments you play: It's been a while but I can play guitar, bass guitar and drums. No one wants to live with a drummer though haha
J.   Job title: Personal Trainer
K.  Kids: I have no kids but maybe somewhere down the road

L.  Live: Ft.Myers, FL
M. Mom’s name: Peggy
N.  Nicknames: People have always called me BigBen so I go with that. Turns out my name can leads to a lot of nicknames though so I will respond to almost anything haha
O.  Overnight hospital stays: 3 nights I believe...not a fun place to be!
P.  Pet peeve: Drives me crazy when you are upset about something and someone tells me to calm down! We are allowed to feel emotions don't tell me to calm down haha!!
Q.  Quote from a movie: Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I - Bill Murray in What about Bob
R.  Righty or Lefty: I write with my left hand but I play sports with my right
S.   Siblings: 3 older brothers (my mom is a saint)
T.   Time you wake up: Everyday is different for me. Depends on when I have clients.
U.   Underwear: Got some white boxers with blue and green stripes right now
V.    Vegetables you dislike: Beets...Maybe I have never had them the right way?
W.   What makes you run late: Showers and brushing my teeth :(
X.    X-rays you’ve had: No clue but hopefully none more anytime soon!
Y.    Yummy food you make: I make good pan-fried chicken! I also have a chocolate peanut butter protein pudding I love!
Z.     Zoo animal favorite: Monkeys!


That's some information on me. I would like to hear about you all so feel free to fill it out and post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment